Friday, October 24, 2008

a care free 2 year old

Story 1. I don't have a picture for this one and you will probably be glad. :) Monday I was helping Anthony go potty and the door bell rang. I was washing my hands and hadn't got pants back on him yet. Anthony ran to answer the door (he loves to) stark NAKED!! It was a good friend that I used to work with in the primary (thankfully). She just laughed and said something like "Oh it is pants optional day today." It was so funny!!! Anthony didn't care and probably didn't even know what we were laughing at.
Story 2. No picture for this one eaither. Anthony has discovered "his crack" and speaks of it often. He had just finished going potty again and while I was getting him some clean underwear he picked up his swords. This would normally not be a problem. When I came back with his clothes (this makes me laugh even as I'm typing) he had his swords in "his crack" and was walking around the kitchen. Yikes!! Do I laugh so he will continue to do this or take them away and tell him not to stick things in there? I did both, got him dressed, and sanitized the swords. WHAT BOYS THINK OF I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND!!! But it sure was funny!!!

Love to all.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

That is TOO funny. I'm surprised I don't have a similar story with my boys-- I'm not ruling out the possiblity of it every happening though.

Missy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Missy said...

I am sitting here at your house Ann reading these stories. They are great! Just when you think you have seen it all huh? Arn't kids great.