Thursday, October 9, 2008

Marriage For Eternity





This is a slideshow that I have been working on for sometime. Once I heard the song "Marriage For Eternity" by Newell Dayley, Jill Johnson, Sam Cardon, Felicia Sorensen, & Joel McCausland, I knew that I wanted to put together a slideshow of my family with this song. Darryl helped me find the software to use for the slideshow, thank you Darryl. And the pictures were taken by Ann and I. A special thank you to Ann for her love and devotion, without which this slideshow would not have been possible. I hope you all enjoy this slideshow.



Eric

6 comments:

Bearclaw said...

I enjoyed your slide slow. Not bad for a first timer.

Brian Grob said...

I really enjoyed the slideshow. I think it's very well done. So many memories are packed into four minutes.

Grob Family said...

Brian,

That is true. There are many years of history packed into that 4 minute song.

Grob Family said...

Who is bearclaw? Is that you Brett?

Eric

sono felice said...

Great work on the slide show. You have a beautiful family.

Another Grob said...

I enjoyed your video. I noticed it was a couple of years old, has there been any additions? If so when will an updated video be posted? Have a great evening.